As The Whorer celebrates 5 years of podcasting, we’d like to share our goals and reaffirm our values for the new year. In 2017, The Whorer will…
- only feature films created by people of color, women, and LGBTQ folks for monthly podcast episodes.
- report on at least 1 new-to-us fan convention or film festival.
- continue to present and run panels about feminism and horror films at local (Tennessee) fan conventions.
- continue to self-educate and be mindful of our own implicit bias when reviewing films.
- continue to critique and challenge the kyriarchy through our focus on film and its industry.
In case you missed it, here’s our “5 Year Reflection” episode. Do you have a film to recommend for analysis? A must-experience event or topic for a fan panel? Share it with us!
Pingback: Poll: Which films do you want to hear The Whorer dissect? | The Whorer